At Servco, health and safety protocols are in place and, in some cases, are being enhanced in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have restricted all mainland and international business air travel for our team members. We have also shared specific instructions with our team members on the importance of social distancing, good hygiene habits, and staying home if they feel sick.
Per CDC recommendations, any team members who have traveled outside of Hawaii or are living with a household member who has traveled outside of Hawaii are required to self-quarantine for 14 days. We are also not accepting any visitors into our facilities (dealerships and offices) if they or a household member have traveled outside of Hawaii until after a 14-day symptom-free, self-quarantine period. In addition, we have also taken the following steps at our facilities:
- Added visual reminders for proper hygiene and self-care
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and antimicrobial disinfection of all common areas, door handles/knobs, light switches, handrails, etc.
- Provided easy access to hand-washing facilities
- Enhanced end of day sanitation procedures for restroom, waiting areas, and other facilities
- Commenced frequent cleaning of outdoor locations, including walkways
- Implemented a more robust cleaning process for all demo, loaner, courtesy shuttle, and pre-owned vehicles. This includes utilizing certain antimicrobial Xzilon products designed to help guard against and kill germs
- Limited courtesy shuttles to one customer plus one additional guest at a time and three people max per shuttle
- Required all customers and guests to wear a face mask while on Servco property
- Installed social distancing floor stickers in service and parts departments to maintain a six-foot distance between customers
- Cleaned and sanitized vehicles after every test drive
- Implemented a Contactless Service Drop Off and Parts Pick Up area at all dealerships
- Offered Home Delivery for customers. Our specialists will bring the vehicle and paperwork to you and disinfect the vehicle upon arrival
- Launched Express Car Buying websites for our Toyota, Lexus, and Subaru brands so customers can purchase a vehicle without having to step foot in the dealership if they prefer
- Limited home appliance deliveries to outside of a customer’s home
We ask all Servco customers to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by following these prevention recommendations*:
- Stay home when you are sick (we’d be happy to help you reschedule your service appointment).
- Self-quarantine for 14-days after returning from outside of Hawaii or if you are living with a household member that has returned from outside of Hawaii.
- Practice social distancing if you need to go out by creating space between you and others (at least 6 feet).
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.